If you are someone who loves your coffee with milk and froth, there is no way that you do not have the best latte machine with the rest of your kitchenware.
Try The Healthiest, Tastiest Organic Coffee Ever!
Latte, originated from the Italian word ‘caffè latte’ meaning ‘milk coffee’, is an espresso made from steamed milk and frother, either manual or automatic.
Best Latte Coffee Maker – Our Top Pick for Both Home and Commercial Use
If you are going to spend your hard-earned bucks into a latte and espresso machine, we advise to do it wisely. For that, we recommend two products – one for home use and the other for large-scale latte beverages needs.
For home use, Mr. Coffee One-Touch CoffeeHouse espresso and cappuccino maker is one of the better machines out there. Simple, affordable and hassle-free, this machine will be a good buy for home use.
If you want a barista-level latte maker for large-scale production with premium taste and quality, we recommend the JURA S8 Automatic Coffee Machine.
Top Latte Coffee Maker – The Best in Business Today
With a number of products to choose from these days, selecting a barista-level latte maker is never an easy decision to make.
Let us show you some of the best products available in the market today.
- De’Longhi Lattissima Plus Espresso Machine
- De’Longhi America Lattissima Pro Original with Milk Frother
- Mr. Coffee One-Touch CoffeeHouse Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
- Barsetto Espresso 15-Bar Espresso Machine
- EspressoWorks 10 Pc All-In-One Barista Bundle Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker
- Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System
- Barsetto CM5003-UL Espresso Machine
- EspressoWorks 7 Pc All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker
- Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
- Saeco Incanto Carafe Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Gaggia RI9700/64 Babila Espresso Machine
- JURA S8 Automatic Coffee Machine
For Home Use – Mid Range Latte Makers
In this section, you can have a look at the best latte makers to fulfill your home-use needs and espresso cravings.
De’Longhi Lattissima Plus Espresso Machine
The De’Longhi espresso latte machine is a good option for those espresso lovers who want to enjoy their frothy drinks in a quick, easy, comfortable – and most importantly, affordable way.
Low on Wallet – High on Taste
With a decent and affordable price tag, you can now have your favorite Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino and Latte Macchiato drinks made at home – maintaining the fine aroma and rich taste that you have at your favorite coffee shop.
Single-Touch Hot Milk System – Quick and Easy Velvety Froth
With a convenient control panel interface that allows you to choose from 3 milk and 2 coffee type options, this latte maker is indeed a good choice if you are someone who does not like to spend too much time on the coffee-making process.
In addition to this, the patent single-touch hot milk technology lets you enjoy the true aroma of velvety froth on your espresso drink – adding more delightful taste to your beverage.
Try The Healthiest, Tastiest Organic Coffee Ever!
Energy Efficient with High Pressure Pump
With an auto shut-down functionality, this latte and espresso maker machine saves energy while making sure you get the 19-bar high performance pressure pump at the same time.
- High pressure 19-bar pump
- Fast heat system gives your best temperature in 40 seconds
- Energy efficient machine
- 30-ounce water container capacity
- Auto shut-down feature
- Price affordability
- Not recommended for crowded places or other heavy-duty usage
- Less durable than rival products
De’Longhi America Lattissima Pro Original with Milk Frother
Are you looking to add a sleek, work-efficient and convenient espresso and latte maker to your kitchen? The De’Longhi America Lattissima Pro will do the job for you!
Whether you want a single or a double espresso, or a creamy cappuccino or latte drink – this machine will serve your needs well. Comes with an option to manually mix milk and steam for a more rich and classic creamy froth to your beverage.
Instant Brewing System – No Need to Wait
The Rapid Cappuccino System lets you brew multiple cups one after another with the ideal temperature that your drink needs. Also, to give a more personalized taste to your espresso drink, it has two separate thermostats for your water and steam pressure.
Convenience at a Decent Price Tag
With an easily removable water tank and drip tray, this latte maker is quite hassle-free when it comes to cleaning and water refill process. And with a pretty decent price tag, this is one of the best automatic latte machine for home that you can find, hands down!
- 3-in-1 filter holder lets you brew one or two espresso shots and a separate easy-serve pod
- Comes with two separate thermostats to control water and steam pressure individually
- Removable water tank makes it easy to refill
- Machine is relatively easy to clean
- Affordable Latte Maker
- Not as durable as other products within the same category
- Not for workplaces where too many cups required in frequent intervals
Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker
The Mr. Coffee One-Touch CoffeeHouse espresso and cappuccino maker is another recommended product by a number of coffee experts and baristas – since it is made by one of the renowned brands in the coffee industry.
One-Touch Coffee Making at Home
Gone are the days when you would have to carefully read the instructions manual to get your coffee cup from a coffee maker – this machine is pretty easy and quick to use.
Whether a single or a double espresso, cappuccino or latte shot – get your beverage ready in minutes with just a few clicks from a user-friendly interface.
Ideal Pressure Means Rich Taste
The 19-bar traditional Italian pump gives a fine pressure to the machine that enables it to give you classic, dark and aromatic espresso shot.
Add a Nice Froth
With the automatic milk frother, now you can add the perfect froth to your whole milk, skimmed, 2%, soy or almond (whichever you prefer).
Refilling and Cleaning Made Easy
With an easily removable milk reservoir tank, you can make your life a whole lot easier with the easy refilling and cleaning process.
- Capacity for 6 cappuccinos or 3 lattes in a single reservoir tank
- Interface quite easy to use and just a few clicks needed to get your coffee ready
- 19-bar ideal pressure
- Automatic milk frother lets you give the perfect frothy foam to your beverage
- On the higher side as far as pricing is concerned
Barsetto Espresso 15-Bar Espresso Machine
This is a semi-automatic Espresso maker that will give you your favorite latte beverage as per your taste and cravings. Moreover, this machine is also a good option for making tea or a cup of hot chocolate.
Enjoy your Coffee Strength & Flavor
You can have various coffee styles and flavors using this espresso maker that suits your needs. Whether classic espresso, cappuccino or an espresso shot – this machine will not let you down.
Barista Style Froth
Using the professional steam wand, you can add a rich, creamy layer of froth onto your coffee. It mixes steam and milk in a perfect way for a delightful taste and presentation.
Removable Water Reservoir
It has a 1.8L removable water tank with a visible water window to give you an indicator regarding the volume of water inside and is quite easy to remove or refill.
- Good for home and small office use
- Come with a 15-bar high-pressure pump to maintain rich and classic espresso taste
- 1.8L large water reservoir
- Water reservoir easy to change and refill
- 2-in-1 espresso maker with various coffee styles and flavors
- Might have a wet water top or at the base if multiple cups are brewed in quick session. A little messy as compared to other similar products
EspressoWorks 10 Pc All-In-One Barista Bundle Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker
The EspressoWorks All-In-One Barista Series Espresso & Cappuccino Maker is undoubtedly one of the better options that you can find in this line of products.
Powerful Pump Creates Ideal Pressure
One of the featured highlights of this machine is its 19-bar full throttle pump that maintains the ideal pressure any barista would love to have. This, eventually, helps to give perfect cream and taste to your beverage.
Make Your Perfect Froth
With its built-in milk frother and a separate control knob to adjust heat as per your preference, you can give that perfect frothy touch to your cappuccino or latte.
Single Shot of Espresso or Double
Whether you are in the mood for a single shot or a double espresso shot, this machine has two portafilter baskets that take care of that in the perfect way.
- Perfect choice for home, family gatherings or office use with 20-30 persons
- High pressure 19-pump maintains adequate temperature
- Comes with 2 double-walled espresso cups and 2 double-walled glasses
- 1.4L water tank with a capacity of 19 espresso shots at once
- Two portafilter baskets for single or a double shot of espresso
- Cleaning might be a little tricky for this latte maker
- After sales support has been not up-to the mark recently
Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Mr. Coffee has been long-known for its coffee making expertise with all the experience and innovation that they put in to their products.
Whether you are buying this for home or for the office – Cafe Barista is ‘just another day at work’ for this brand that has all the must-needed features and capabilities you would normally expect from a latte and espresso maker.
Rich History of Coffee Making
Mr. Coffee has been manufacturing coffee brewers since 1970. Due to their immense coffee-brewing experience, they have been serving Americans with the rich and classic aromatic coffee beverages.
One-Touch User Interface
Comes with an easy-to-use control panel that gives you your espresso shot, latte or cappuccino in a few clicks.
No Coffee Knowledge? No Problem
With the Mr. Coffee Cafe Barista machine, you don’t need to have barista-level information or knowledge – in a few minutes, you can make your own latte, espresso or cappuccino beverage.
- Perfect for home use or workplaces of lesser employees
- Easy-to-operate one-touch control panel
- Automatic milk frother
- Easily removable water reservoir tank
- You might need a spoon and an empty cup to remove the extra foam it creates
- Machine gets a little loud while in operation
Keurig Rivo Cappuccino and Latte System
The Keurig Rivo System is one of the low-end latte and espresso makers that you can find in the market today. If you are willing to compromise on your coffee quality because price is an important factor for you, this coffee machine will do the job for you.
Product Features – Affordability the Most Prominent
Since it is one of the low-priced machines, it would be a good idea to not have too high expectations in terms of features and capacity.
However, it does come with the basic features such as an auto on/off function, energy saving mode, 15-bar medium pressure, compact design, three frothing options (Latte, Cappuccino and Cold froth) and two size option that you can choose from – 1.4 oz and 2.8 oz.
- Highly affordable product
- Auto shut-down capability
- Simple and quick to brew your espresso, latte or cappuccino drink
- Not recommended for those who want premium beverage taste and quality
- Not durable
Barsetto CM5003-UL Espresso Machine
The Barsetto CM5003-UL Espresso Machine is a decent choice who want a ‘DIY-style’ coffee at their home or at work – as hassle-free as possible.
With a compact and durable design, this espresso and latte coffee machine will surpass your expectations in a lot of different ways.
Pure and Rich Taste
With a 15-bar high pressure pump, this machine will give you the fine, classic taste of espresso or latte drinks that you are craving for.
Fro the first drop till the last – this semi-automatic 2-in-1 latte and espresso maker maintains its flavor and aroma that it is widely known for.
Perfect Milk Froth
This machine comes with a built-in milk frother that lets you enjoy your espresso and latte beverage with the fine touch of foamy and creamy froth – something that you just cannot miss when having these beverages!
User-friendly Latte Machine
With its easily removable large 1.8L reservoir, removable cup holder for even large cups and the 2-in-1 semi-automatic machine efficiency, this is one of the easy-to-use latte makers that you can find in the market today.
- Perfect for home and small-sized office use
- 2-in-1 semi-automatic machine
- Built-in milk frother
- Convenient to use
- Removable cup holder for larger mugs as well
- With this price range, you might want to expect a barista-level premium blend and this might not give you that
EspressoWorks 7 Pc All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker
The EspressoWorks All-In-One 15 Bar espresso and latte machine is a perfect choice, specially if you are a beginner as far as latte or espresso coffee-making is concerned. With a sleek and stainless-finish design, this machine will add a lot of value and style to your existing kitchenware.
Quick and Easy Espresso & Latte
With its thermoblock fast-heating system using 1350W power, just add your favorite beans and let the machine do the magic! Within 45 seconds, your next Italian Espresso, Americano & Macchiato beverage cup will be ready to sip.
Single Shot or Double Shot, This Won’t Disappoint
Doesn’t matter whether you are going to have a single or a double espresso shot. It’s two stainless steel portafilter baskets work perfectly to meet your espresso needs any time of the day!
Auto Shut-down Feature
If you leave this machine idle for 25 minutes, it will automatically shut-down itself – saving energy and providing safety.
You don’t want another appliance that you have no idea how to operate without having to watch a YouTube video each time, right? This latte and espresso maker is pretty simple to use.
Also, with an easily removable water reservoir, you can refill and clean your machine with by putting in minimal effort.
- Quick and easy to operate
- Good choice for home use and small workplaces
- Single or double espresso shot can be brewed using the portafilter baskets
- Auto shut-down functionality
- 15-bar pump pressure
- Not a highly durable machine as compared to rival products
For Home + Commercial Use – High End Products
Now let us have a look at some of the high-end products that can take care of your latte and cappuccino needs to a much larger capacity and premium flavor and taste.
Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
The Barista Express by Breville is a batista-level latte and espresso machine that works best for those who know their beverage well. This machine allows you to grind your coffee beans before extraction and its auto & manual operational efficiency maintains the true, rich cafe-style coffee taste in each cup.
Perfect Temperature for Espresso Extraction
With a digitally controlled water temperature, the espresso extraction process is as fine as it could possibly be when it comes to barista-style extraction.
Dose-Control Grinding Feature
This machine comes with the capability to deliver the perfect amount of ground coffee into the portafilter – resulting in the rich and classic aroma that you get at your favorite coffee shop.
Control Your Grind Size
With a grind size dial at the top, you can have full control over your grind size regardless of the coffee bean that you are using.
Micro-foam Milk Design – Presentation at its Best
Always wanted to learn those cool foam textures that your barista does at the coffee bar you go to? Now, you can have the same textures at home! That’s correct, with the steam wand, you can create your own designs and textures for the micro-foam milk for better presentation.
- Good choice for small to mid-sized workplaces, family events, semi-commercial purposes
- Offers great customization with the grind size dial feature
- Barista-level premium flavor and taste
- Dose-control grinding enhances flavor
- Espresso extraction at ideal temperature
- Since this is considered to be a semi-commercial product, you might still not be able to fully use it for large-scale commercial purposes
- Keeping in mind the price tag it has, there is too much plastic in the overall design
Saeco Incanto Carafe Super Automatic Espresso Machine
The Saeco Incanto automatic espresso machine is a great option if you are looking for your next commercial coffee machine that is highly efficient and durable at the same time.
With high quality craftsmanship, this machine is designed for heavy-duty purposes, making sure each espresso or latte cup that you make gives you the same fine and rich flavor that your customers pay for.
Premium Coffee Flavor
Due to its perfect build quality and all the design mastery involved along-with the latest technological advancements, this machine ensures maximum coffee flavor in each cup that you brew.
Durable Grinders – Perfect Taste
This espresso maker uses the best ceramic grinders that add a lot of taste and value to your espresso and latte beverage. It prevents your coffee from any taste burns or over-heating issues.
Innovative Removable Brewing Group
This is a Saeco innovation that makes sure all process is done by the machine itself and you can have the same fresh beans aroma in each cup that you get. It is also quite easy to remove for cleaning purposes.
Advanced Boiler Technology
With its upgraded boiler, the heating is quite fast that allows you to brew multiple cups one after another without having to wait a lot.
- Perfect choice for baristas, family events and social gatherings, large workplace, etc.
- High build quality helps maintain premium coffee taste
- Also allows powder coffee to be made for decaf lovers
- Advanced boiler heating system
- Not that easy-to-operate as compared to other coffee machines in this product category
Gaggia RI9700/64 Babila Espresso Machine
The Gaggia Babila has always been known for its premium coffee-making R&D in its products that are loved and recognized by numerous baristas all around the world.
One of the only two super-automatic espresso machines that come with both a carafe and a commercial-style steam wand.
8-way Programmable Machine
This espresso and latte maker lets you brew espresso, lungos, coffee, lattes, ristrettos, cappuccinos, macchiato and milk foam. This is something that not a lot of coffee machines might offer.
Manual Wand Option
This is where your barista-skills come into play. With the manual wand option, you can create your designs on the textured milk that gives the final presentation that you get at the coffee shop.
Enhanced Detachable Carafe
With an easy to detach, auto-cleaning carafe, it makes it real easy for those milk-based beverages that you love to have everyday!
Adjustable Flow Knob
This lets you customize the extraction as per your preferences – whether you want a strong and rich espresso drink or one of those lighter beverages before going to bed.
- Good option for large-scale purposes – coffee shops, cafes, large family gatherings, etc.
- Lets you brew a variety of flavors
- Manual wand option lets you create the latte art
- Easily removable brew group
- Good value for money since this is a high-end product
- If the grinder is completely empty, you might now be able to tell
JURA S8 Automatic Coffee Machine
If you are looking for a premium high-end latte and espresso maker to serve your fine, premium taste beverage needs – the Jura S8 might work quite well for you!
Not a lot of high-end products come with the user-friendliness and interface design as this one does. The Touchstone screen control gives you a lot of ease as far as operating this machine is concerned.
Innovative P.E.P. Brewing Technology
The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) brewing system is a highly advanced mechanism that brews different styles and flavors of coffee while maintaining the barista-level taste in each coffee cup taken from the machine.
The smartly-designed AromaGe grinders work in absolute perfect cohesion with the rest of the machine parts and electric systems to ensure smooth and rich latte taste.
Rich Foam Technology
This high-end coffee machine lets you brew the latte, cappuccino or macchiato and with that, add the creamy and rich foam to create that perfect froth that a milk-based beverage needs.
- Recommended product for commercial purposes, large-scale latte and espresso needs, coffee and barista shops, etc.
- AromaG3 grinders ensure ground coffee beans maintain their fine and fresh taste in each cup
- P.E.P. Innovative Technology adds immense flavor and taste
- TouchStone Control allows easy interaction with the machine
- Easy cleaning process
- The only con for this product might be that you can’t afford it yet (like myself), which is fine.. No other cons, really!
How to Choose the Perfect Latte Maker?
According to a lot of coffee experts and baristas, since latte has a lot to do with the ‘milk’ part, you need to make sure the milk frother of the machine works exceptionally well.
Also, you need to know inside-out about these types of beverages before you buy a latte maker. A latte is a milk-focused drink while a cappuccino relies more on the foam part. This is just the very basic part, try to learn about your drink before purchasing a machine that will be making them.
Another important factor that should play a vital role in your latte maker buying decision is:
Semi-Automatic VS Automatic Machine
If you are someone who needs a latte drink to be made quick and easy everyday before work, without too much work, then you need to opt for an automatic latte machine.
The automatic machines will not require you to have much knowledge about the whole process – just add the beans and let the grinders and automatic milk frother do the rest.
However, if you are somewhat rigid and keen on maintaining premium barista-level latte, espresso or cappuccino taste in your coffee, then you might want to consider a semi-automatic machine.
The semi-automatic machines give you more control over temperature controls, steam pressure, beverage style and finally – the foam and froth.
Get all the information you can before purchasing the latte machine.
Do all espresso machines make lattes?
No, not all espresso machines can make lattes. Only machines with some kind of milk frother or steaming wand can make lattes.
What’s the difference between latte and cappuccino?
Cappuccino is an espresso-based drink, of Italian origin, with 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 wet foamed milk. The difference between a latte and a cappuccino is the milk content. Latte has a lot of milk, whereas cappuccino is a strong coffee.
What makes a good latte?
A good latte is mostly about well steamed milk, and the espresso should probably be fairly strong tasting, or at least distinct.
Which Nespresso is best for Latte?
The best Nespresso capsules for lattes and cappuccinos are Ristretto, Kazaar and Cosi.
Concluding Our Best Latte Machine Review
In the end, we would like to emphasize on the fact that getting the best latte machine can be both, a pretty simple thing or a time-consuming task that might take days and weeks – all depends on your research.
You need to know what your needs are and what you are primarily expecting from a machine. If your needs and expectations are synced enough, you wouldn’t face much trouble buying a decent machine for yourself.
Remember, you are either a barista or you are not – there is nothing in between! Your latte machine purchase will hugely depend on this simple fact.