There are many options in the market when it comes to coffee makers these days. To be honest, it is a real challenge if you are in the market for the best coffee maker under $50.
Try The Healthiest, Tastiest Organic Coffee Ever!
As a good cup of Joe is by far the most anticipated thing to do in the morning – every morning – it is important to have a decent coffee maker in the kitchen – be it your home or your office.
Best coffee maker – Our Top Pick
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker (46310) is our top pick mainly for its price, brewing quality and set of features. The front water tank and the programmable clock are two standout features that come in quite handy.
In addition to this, the bold, regular and ¼ brew feature is an amazing addition in the kitchen for everyone’s coffee. Even the capacity of this one is very decent and the non-stick warming plate is very easy to wash.
Best Affordable Coffee Makers Under $50
Since the influx of various cheap brands in markets worldwide, a lot of big brands have gotten their hands into smaller versions of their products and launched coffee makers with different functionality or style designs.
Some focus on the perfect brew while others focus on durability and minimal space for small kitchens. According to our experts’ opinion, here are a few good options available in the market currently:
- Black + Decker 5-Cup Coffee Maker
- Hamilton Beach 12-cup Coffee Maker
- Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Coffee Maker
- Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip Coffee Maker
- AmazonBasics 5-Cup Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe
- Mixpresso Mini Compact Drip Coffee Maker
- Hamilton Beach Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine
- Black + Decker 5-cup Coffee Maker
- Sboly Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Posame Programmable Coffee Machine
- Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker with Front Access (46310)
Black + Decker 5–Cup Coffee Maker
This is a very inexpensive option in the market from a well-reputed company and boasts a lot of functions for the young coffee lovers out there.
It has a removable filter basket that can be easily washed and has a capacity of 740ml. Its non-stick carafe plate keeps coffee hot for an hour after brewing. This stylish black compact maker comes with one-touch operation and is a perfect addition to your smart kitchen.
- Easily washable removable basket
- Compact design
- Easy to operate
- Water flows quickly through the machine grinds, resulting in a weaker brew as compared to rival products
Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker w/12 Cup Capacity
The Hamilton Beach coffee maker is another option available for those people who love coffee but want it light on the wallet at the same time.
This machine has a capacity of 12 cups with an internal heating system that keeps coffee hot for 4 hours. Due to its design, it brews coffee and keeps it fresh for longer duration. The coffee maker has a big digital display for easier handling and can be washed very easily.
The best part about this machine is its one-hand dispensing ease of use. Without needing a glass carafe, now you can be at work holding your files in one hand and getting your delightful coffee cup from the other.
Try The Healthiest, Tastiest Organic Coffee Ever!
- Internal heating keeps coffee fresh for 4 hours
- Operational mechanism quite similar to a drip coffee maker
- Easily removable reservoir
- One-hand dispensing for one cup at a time
- Lid design might result in condensation after a specific time period
Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Coffee Maker
It is generally believed that coffee has four basic elements – water, coffee, grind and proportion. The Cuisinart DCC-1100BK is designed in a way that it ensures these four elements are well taken care of individually – hence, a perfectly brewed coffee cup.
Product Best Features
The Cuisinart DCC-1100BK stainless steel 12-cup programmable coffeemaker comes with a BrewPause, 24-hour programming functionality and self-cleaning option. Its showerhead will distribute water evenly on the coffee, controlling the temperature while it passes through the grounds.
To eliminate any bitter aftertaste, its charcoal water filter removes chlorine and calcium from tap water. The LCD display lets you to easily adjust timer setting.
- 24-hour Programming feature
- Carafe comes with an ergonomic easy-to-use handle
- Self-cleaning functionality
- Comes with a Charcoal water filter
- Premium brewing quality
- Not as durable as you would normally expect a product with a slightly higher price tag
Capresso 5-Cup Mini Drip Coffee Maker
This 5-cup coffee maker is compactly designed and comes with a gold-tone filter which is much easier to use than paper filters.
Furthermore, it has programmable brewing times and keeps coffee hot until 2 hours after brewing. One can brew coffee quickly in a glass carafe and serve up to 5 cups in one go. This is also a great addition to those ergonomic kitchens in a small apartment or house.
Its multiple nozzles allows even water flow on to the ground coffee to make sure high-quality saturation takes place. Apart from this, it’s comfortable handle and a quick brew mechanism gives you instant 5 cups of coffee with minimal effort and time.
- Gold-tone filter is easy to clean and creates no paper filter mess
- Good choice for 1-2 people
- Midway brewing can be stopped to take out a cup
- 5 normal sized (European standards) cups. For American-sized cups, it might give you 3-4
AmazonBasics 5-Cup Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe
This inexpensive 5-cup coffee maker from AmazonBasics has a super compact design. Carrying such a huge brand name, it is certainly well-designed for a smart kitchen or office.
It has a glass carafe and comes with a filter basket with reusable filters. It is an ideal countertop coffee maker and will take minimum space while giving out a nice cup of coffee.
This machine allows you to pause the coffee brewing midway. Simply remove the carafe and the brewing will pause. This lets you take out a coffee cup without having to wait for the brewing cycle to complete.
In addition to this, the keep-warm functionality will keep your coffee warm and nice, regardless if it’s the second or the third cup that you pour from the pot. Also, the reusable filter comes in quite handy to save time and money.
- Midway brew pause
- Keeps your coffee cup till the last cup
- Smart Design
- Fine for home use – Not recommended for busy workplaces
Mixpresso Mini Compact Drip Coffee Maker
If you are out in the market for the best budget coffee maker, this machine should certainly be somewhere at the top of your list. Regardless of your cravings being coffee or tea-specific, this machine will undoubtedly serve your needs well.
This drip coffee maker will take minimal space in your kitchen or office and is pretty simple to operate. It has a one button operation for simple use and has reusable filters. It comes with a filter basket for easy washing.
Moreover, it also features tea leaves that can be put in the sieve box for your tea requirements. So, for a good coffee or tea break – this is the coffee maker for you – which is affordable yet handy.
- Very much affordable if you are on a tight budget
- Single button on/off switch functionality
- Requires less space
- Coffee pours out at the bottom which makes it a little messy
- Does not shut off automatically after brewing is complete
Hamilton Beach Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine
This is another model from Hamilton Beach that serves up to 12 cups of coffee. It does not need a carafe and comes with a removable water tank for easy filling.
Main Product Features
It features a big display with a programmable wake-up coffee function. This machine will keep your coffee hot for up to 4 hours after brewing. It is a nice addition to your kitchen or office if you are looking to get fresh, dispensed single cups at a time.
This is one of Hamilton’s best-selling coffee makers manufactured till date. It mechanism works like a traditional drip brewer, but it brews into an internal tank instead of a normal class or plastic carafe.
Furthermore, this brewStation will give you immense programming options. You can now set your timer 24 hours in advance to have your coffee ready without having to wait at all and also lets you select from 4 option – bold, regular, iced coffee and 1-4 cups.
- Easy single cup dispensing feature
- Internal heater keeps your coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Advanced 24-hour programming feature
- Maintains fresh flavour
- Excess water under the lid that covers the water assemble needs to be drained out each time to avoid condensation
Black + Decker 5-cup Coffee Maker
Giving you the perfect 5 cups of coffee that will serve your needs well. This brand certainly knows how to make coffee machines that are hassle-free and affordable at the same time.
A sleek-designed coffee machine that gives you optimum flavour extraction through its perfect water heating temperature. You don’t need those paper filters as it has its own permanent filter.
With a one-touch functionality and illuminated LED switch, this coffee maker will certainly give you the value for money that you have been expecting from it.
- Compact design saves space
- On/off illuminated power button
- Easy-to-use machine
- Not as durable as other rival products in this price range
Sboly Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Sboly coffee maker can make your single coffee cup all brewed and ready within 3 minutes – yes you read that right. This is indeed a machine that will save you enormous time.
Compact design lets you place it anywhere at your workplace or at home. The 2-in-1 brewing option allows you to either get a freshly brewed coffee pod or use the traditional coffee brewing methodology for a single cup of Joe.
In addition to this, the auto-cleaning functionality certainly makes your life a whole lot easier. With a press of a button, the coffee machine begins its self-cleaning process.
- 2 in 1 Brewing Functionality
- Quick brewing time (3 mins)
- Auto shut down feature
- Easy self-cleaning option available
- Comes with a slightly higher price tag
Posame Programmable Coffee Machine
Posame is certainly one of the best cheap drip coffee makers out there in the market today. This coffee maker comes with a drip free glass carafe that is easily removed for washing. You can pause and pour coffee before putting carafe back for brewing.
It features an auto shut off function after 2 hours for safety. It also has wake up coffee feature and will 12-15 cups in one go. It also features removable filter basket with easy washing for ease of use. It has a water window and on/off light indicator with a digital screen for programming time of your coffee.
- Anti-drip system lets you pause midway during brewing
- Can brew upto 15 cups, recommended for office use
- Compact design
- Easily accessible water filter
- Removable mesh filter basket
- Cleaning is not easy as compared to other products in this category and price range
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker with Front Access (46310)
This coffee maker is another great value addition for your kitchen and office. This stylish maker has programmable clock feature for your coffee time. It has a front water tank for an easy access and making coffee has never been easier.
It also has automatic pause and a 2 hour auto shut off function. It has a bold, regular and ¼ brew options. It makes 12 cups and has a non-stick warming plate. It comes with an easy-view water window and swing-out brew basket for a much easier coffee making experience.
- Front access for water tank makes it easy to fill water
- Front access to swing-out brew basket also comes in handy
- Automatic cleaning cycle
- Smart design consumes less space
- Pouring from the pot needs to be done carefully otherwise it gets messy
Looking at different brands that are manufacturing coffee makers there is almost a similar pattern of design and functions and you might think a low-priced coffee maker might not have that much detail in the differences.
Quite contrary to that, if you are searching for the Best Coffee Maker Under $50, you still will see a lot of product variations in terms of design, quality, durability etc.
Do your homework well so that you can get the coffee maker that makes you your perfectly-brewed cup of Joe!