Tired of having your morning cup of Joe at that coffee bar every day? You should be – it might not suit your taste or your budget each time. Let’s help you get a decent coffee machine – and for that, this time we will talk about the best coffee maker under $100 available currently.
Try The Healthiest, Tastiest Organic Coffee Ever!
Moreover, with the growing technological advancement in home-use appliances, now you can get some pretty cool features in your coffee machine like custom brew start and end times, auto shut down, advanced programmable 24-hour timer, different brew styles, etc.
Our Top Pick
If you love your coffee rich and classic, we recommend the Cuisinart DCC-3000. Considering the brew quality, speed and styles it offers within that price tag, its a pretty decent buy.
And if you are a cappuccino or espresso lover with the addition of dairy in your coffee, the De’Longhi EC155 Espresso and Cappuccino Maker could very well the deal-breaker for you.
Our Top Coffee Makers Under $100 for 2020
Whether you are an avid lover of black drip coffee or prefer those strong espresso shots. Whether its creamy lattes that suit your taste or the smooth cold brew – we have picked the best coffee machines under $100 that will do the job for you:
- CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker with Gradient Water Reservoir
- Kenmore Elite 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
- Cuisinart DCC-3000
- Mixpresso Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker
- De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso & Cappuccino Maker
- Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker with 12 Cup Capacity
- CucinaPro Double Coffee Brewer Station
- Hamilton Beach (49979) Single Serve Coffee Maker
- BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffee Maker
- Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker
CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker with Gradient Water Reservoir
Looking for a coffee machine that can give you a quick brew while maintaining the fine taste and aroma of your coffee beans? Chulux coffee maker is undoubtedly designed in a way to meet those expectations.
With a hassle-free usability, easy cleaning and optimized programmability, this product is pretty good for home or office use – depending on your preferences.
The single cup pod design is quite compatible with almost all of coffee capsule available today. The automatic shut down functionality after brewing adds to safety.
Moreover, the 10oz gradient scale water reservoir lets you know about the water level and this machine is really easy to clean – just run two or three water+vinegar brew cycles and you’re good.
- Recommended for home, office, caravan or hotel use
- Convenient usability and programmable options
- Easy to clean
- Gradient scale water reservoir
- Removable drip tray
- Not recommended for large pots or multiple cups at once
Kenmore Elite 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
There is a reason why more than 100 million Americans trust this brand that has been serving their home appliances needs for over 100 years – because they know how to make good products!
And when it comes to coffee makers, their expertise is no less than any other competitor out there in this specific industry.
Try The Healthiest, Tastiest Organic Coffee Ever!
This is a 12-cup drip coffee maker that comes in a sleek design, 24-hour programmable feature, easy pour carafe with a comfortable handle for perfect grip, charcoal water filtration system and a reusable gold-tone filter basket.
It has a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional aftersales support for any repair or replace scenarios.
- 5-year limited warranty
- Charcoal water filtration results in freshly brewed coffee
- Easy refilling with removable water tank
- Reusable gold-tone filter basket
- The lid needs to be carefully closed otherwise it could create a mess with the coffee grounds.
Cuisinart DCC-3000 – Editor’s Pick
The 12-cup programmable Cuisinart DCC-3000 coffee maker is the perfect choice if you are in search for a machine that gives you fresh cup-by-cup brewed coffee – without losing the coffee flavor or the aroma.
Main Product Features
With the Coffee-on-Demand technology, each cup is brewed separately that results in fresh and hot coffee for each cup. Some of the nice things about this machine are its easy-to-remove double-wall water reservoir, the 24-hour advanced brew start feature, the built-in water feature and the adjustable auto-off.
The self-cleaning and a smartly designed coffee gauge will tell you the remaining cups of coffee in the coffee maker.
- Coffee-on-Demand technology gives fresh brew for each cup
- No carafe needed which means lesser maintenance
- 24-hour programmable feature
- Easy-to-use single cup dispensing
- Keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Coffee gauge does show full even when a couple of cups are taken out. You need to understand the way it measures before you can fully rely on how much coffee is left
Mixpresso Single Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker
The Mixpresso Single Serve K-Cup coffee maker is perfect for numerous k-cup formats out there. Whether you have a Keurig 1.0 or 2.0 or the 10oz k-cup size – you can have the best start to your morning with this quick brew coffee maker.
If you are someone like myself, always rushing to work in the morning – this coffee machine is a good option for you.
As previously mentioned, this serves most k-cup pod and sizes. Apart from this, the large water reservoir of 45oz lets you brew more than 6 cups in one fill. Moreover, if you haven’t used your machine for 2 hours, it will auto shut-down itself (timer is adjustable).
Brewing time is real quick – within 30 seconds you can have your cup of Joe ready. Additionally, you don’t need a coffee filter that eliminates the element of messy coffee making every morning.
- Multiple k-cup sizes supported
- Large water tank gives you more than 6 cups before having to refill
- Auto shut-off functionality
- Quick brewing time saves you time
- No water filter required
- Water tank cannot be left empty otherwise it starts sucking air or can even melt your cups
De’Longhi 15-BAR Pump Espresso & Cappuccino Maker – Editor’s Choice
The De’Longhi Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is one of the best cappuccino and espresso coffee makers that you can possibly get your hands to within this price range.
With a 15-bar professional barista-level pressure, the rich flavor and delightful aroma it adds to your cup of coffee is just mesmerizing and refreshing. And if you are a froth lover, you will be surprised with the rich and creamy froth it can add to your drink.
A 3-1 built-in filter holder allows one espresso shot, two espresso shots or an easy-to-serve espresso pod depending upon your preference. Moreover, its advanced cappuccino technology maintains just the right temperature for each cup that you brew.
- Premium 15-bar espresso and cappuccino pressure
- Quality brewing
- Manual frother gives your coffee the perfect froth by mixing steam and milk
- Advanced Cappuccino feature maintains perfect temperature for each cup
- Compact design
- Easily removable water tank and drip tray
Too much vibration during the brewing process that results in cups falling off the heating tray if not administered throughout.
Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker with 12 Cup Capacity
This model in the Hamilton Beach coffee makers line is as good and effective as any of its other counterparts. Gives you the essence of a traditional drip coffee maker and serves your coffee needs well.
This coffee machine has a brewing capacity of 12 coffee cups and lets you dispense one cup at a time. Pretty much works like your old-school drip coffee maker except the fact that it does not need a carafe as it can store coffee in its internal tank.
Its perfectly designed brewing mechanism and heating technology will keep your coffee fresh and hot for up to 4 hours.
- 12-cup coffee brewing capacity
- Has internal coffee storage tank
- Internal heater maintains coffee hot temperature for 4 hours
- Single-cup dispensing at a time
- Allows regular, bold or 1-4 cup brewing styles
- It might create condensation on coffee filter assembly lid.
CucinaPro Double Coffee Brewer Station
Imagine this – you are at work and you hate to wait behind someone to have your coffee cup because you have a presentation or a meeting in the next 5 minutes. Right in that moment, someone tells you there is another coffee machine, wouldn’t you just love to rush towards it?
This is where the CucinaPro Double Coffee Brewer Station comes in quite handy. This coffee machine lets you brew two coffee carafes at once. Pretty cool, isn’t it?
This innovative coffee maker has separate individual heating mechanisms for both sides. Apart from saving time, this machine also satisfies two separate coffee lovers at once because some might like it regular while others may be decaf lovers.
So basically you have two coffee makers now within a single product! Moreover, this coffee maker comes with two separate 12-cup glass carafes, separate permanent filters and also 2 coffee scoops.
- 2 separate coffee brewing at once
- Separate heating and coffee style for both sides
- Two separate 12-cup glass carafes
- Spring out filter basket – easy to fill, remove and clean
- 2 permanent filters
- Comes with 2 coffee scoop
- Does not have a timer functionality
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker
Whether you use k-cups or not, whether you are a strong coffee enthusiast or a classic regular brew style – the Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker will not disappoint you.
Within 3 minutes, you can now have a perfectly brewed coffee cup right at your desk, hot and fresh! This machine can brew up to 10oz using a pod pack or 14oz mug with coffee grounds.
With an adjustable brew strength option, you can either have your coffee bold or regular. This coffee maker supports a variety of cup or mug sizes. In addition to this, it is quite easy to clean, too.
- Can use either a pod or a mug – pack holder and basket is included
- Adjustable brew strength – regular or bold
- Quick brewing time – 3 minutes
- Not as durable as other products in the same category
- Water tank is small
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffee Maker
The Black+Decker 12-Cup Mill & Brew Coffeemaker brings a lot of innovation and customization as far as modern coffee makers are concerned. From its sleek and compact design to its coffee brewing functionality – this machine does it pretty well.
With an integrated built-in coffee grinder and brew basket design, this coffee maker brews coffee quick – saving you a lot of time. In addition, the QuickTouch programming feature lets you adjust timer setting, coffee brewing strength and advanced auto-brew function so that you can have your coffee ready at your desired time.
Its grinding mechanism gives you the flexibility to grind whole beans or go with regular brewing with your pre-ground coffee. Regardless, you will have the perfect taste and aroma to your coffee cup after each brew.
- Built-in grinder
- Better grinding and brewing with integrated grinder/brew design
- Custom brew style – regular, bold or strong
- Durability – Water leaks from the tank after few months of use
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker
Are you fed up with your coffee maker that does not give you the flexibility for single serving or a full pot brewing? Need not to worry anymore, this product will make your life easier.
Apart from the features that are mentioned below, the best part about this product is the price factor. This is quite a low-maintenance and affordable coffee machine.
Whether you are at home and just need to get a cup of coffee for yourself, or at work and need to get coffee for more than one – the programmable Hamilton Beach coffee maker will serve your needs well.
With a stainless steel compact design, this comes with a 12-cup glass carafe, programmable brew option via easy-to-use LCD feature and single serve or full pot brew options.
- Single serve or full pot brew flexibility
- 12-cup glass carafe with an ergonomic handle for easy handling
- Stainless Steel compact design for best space utilization
- Build quality not as durable as other products in the same category
Buyers Guide – Cheap Drip Coffee Maker or a Cappuccino Maker
You should not spend your hard-earned bucks on a coffee maker that you probably didn’t need in the first place. Are you a classic black coffee lover or a cappuccino freak with the addition of milk and sugar?
You need to do your research and fully know your preferences – For instance, do you need just single cup brewing or a 12-cup carafe each day? Do you have the space for a machine that has a huge reservoir that you probably do not need?
Durability, brew styles, brew time, after sales support and service, product reviews on various online resources – these are just the few things that you need to keep in mind before going ahead with your purchase.
If you are thinking about your budget for a coffee machine, trust me, $100 is a decent budget for a coffee maker. You just need to look for the right features and options that your coffee maker should have.
Once you have conducted all the research for the best coffee makers under $100, go ahead and get the machine that serves your coffee cravings well for fresh morning starts!